Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"The Strip"

I forgot when I posted last night that I wanted to add a few things...

First of all, Vegas is FULL OF FREAKS! Now, I know I'm a freak, but this is a different brand of freak altogether. Drunk freaks, freaks in fedoras, freaks in hoochie-mama dresses, freaks of a completely different freakiness.

So, on Monday, on our way back to our hotel, I needed (yes, I said needed) a Krispy Kreme donut (there is a Krispy Kreme in between the Luxor and Excalibur - and they make them right there so they are hot and fresh!). So, I stopped to get a donut and a milk. I convinced S. to sit down with me so we could take a little break. And then he goes, "You need to sit on this side." And I was like, "Why?" and he says, "The girl in white over there just crossed her legs and you can see everything!" I was like, "Is she wearing underwear?" and he said, "No!" I didn't get the full show, I didn't want to be obvious, and she got up after that.

S. took a walk after his 3-hour nap Monday night. I was asleep, but he got up at 2:30am to go to Walgreens for sunscreen (since the kind we brought wasn't waterproof).

The next morning, he was like, "You HAVE to go out in the middle of the night! It's crazy!"

And he told me about how he was approached by prostitutes along his walk to Walgreens and back.

Near the Tropicana, the girl said,
"Hi! Why don't you come over here?" and when S. didn't respond, she said sternly, "GET OVER HERE!" S. said he laughed.

At the MGM entrance,
"Why aren't you smiling? I'll put a smile on your face!"

Near the Excalibur, 3 girls were walking toward him and the one girl said,
"Hey big boy, do you think you could handle all 3 of us??"

S. also said most of the ladies of the night just said, "Hey baby, how's it going?"

So there you go, a bit more excitement from Las Vegas.

1 comment:

UnrulyArchivist said...

Oh my god. There are so many responses I want to post here but won't since you have family members reading!!! But I will say that I look forward to referring to S. as "Big Boy" from now on!!!