Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Snuggie Love!

Just in time for the holidays (yes, the stores I've been to already have Christmas stuff out!!), Snuggie mania returns. Yes, even though I was sweating today, it's not too early to start thinking about keeping warm. Today on Facebook, I received links to 2 Snuggie-related items - Snuggies for Dogs and the "Snug Wow." I decided to post some of the funny Snuggie stuff I've seen here on my blog so you can keep up with the Pop-Cult of the Snuggie! Enjoy, minions!

New Snuggies!! (yes these are REAL)

Snuggie for Kids
(free slipper socks!)
Peekaru Baby Snuggie
A funny blog about the "Peakaru"
Weezer Snuggie (a Wuggie)

Snuggie for Dogs

(with free talking dog tag!)

Snuggies in Public
Snuggie Pub Crawl
Snuggie Fest
Snuggie Sightings

Snuggies in the News
Snuggie on ABC News
Snuggie Review
San Francisco Chronicle
New York Times

Snuggie Humor

Snuggie commercial parody

The WTF Blanket


In a Snuggie! Rap video


And this is my absolute FAVORITE one!
The SnugWow!

No comments: