Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cheddar WORST!

My craving and obsession for Cheddarwurst sausages has turned the corner. Yesterday, I had one for dinner, and ended up spending the evening burping up that sausagey taste, pooping more than usual, and occassionally grabbing my gut and moaning, "Ugghhhh.... Cheddddaaarrrrwuurrsstt..."

Matthew McConaughey is my soul mate. I've known this for a long time, and it was confirmed while watching the "Barbara Walters Special" last night. What I love best about him? The little wrinkles he gets on the sides of his eyes when he smiles. Next to a great personality and sense of humor, it's the feature I am most attracted to in a man.

Last night, I had a weird dream that I wanted to learn to play the guitar and this guy at a kind of record store (who looked like "Langly," one of the Lone Gunmen on the X'Files show - see picture at right) was trying to help me find a set that had CDs and music and such. Apparently, almost all the music they had was country. So I said to him, "I don't really like country music." And he got all excited because he didn't either, he was more an alternative kinda guy. So, he took me into another room where they had records. I was like, "Cool! I love vinyl. I have a record player, so this will work." He recommended that I go with "Firefall." He said, "You know their songs, right?" I was like, "Oh yeah, of course..." except I really couldn't think of one at that moment, but I was pretty sure they were 70s sappy love song types. And I thought it was a little weird that he would like them. I woke up then, and spent the morning trying to think of a Firefall song, and now I remember. They did songs like, "You are the woman that I've always dreamed of..." and "Just remember I love you." I actually have more of a fondness for those songs now than when I was a 70s kid.

1 comment:

Cass said...

I have tried to comment on here and I have not been successful. I love your blog....the pictures really add to the experience. I love Matthew as well...not as much as Johnny Depp but Matthew is more of a sexual thing for me!
I love the dream account. I really like being able to read about your life and not having to bug Sue about it! It keeps me up to date! It was good to see you when you were out visiting before!!