Wednesday, March 14, 2007

When Animals Attack!

Last night, I'm watching mindless TV and the news comes on. I'm waiting to see an update about the Great Quake of '07 (see previous post) when this news story comes on.

To summarize, 2 people who killed 2 cats by throwing them out their car window were sentenced to community service at an animal shelter.

Although it's not part of this video, one of the shelter workers said that they wanted the criminals to see how sweet the animals were. And then this one attacks the reporter! This was probably the single most hilarious thing I've ever seen on live TV. I was checking YouTube for it since last night, finally someone posted it, and I am grateful to relive the hilarity over and over again. The look on her face after the attack is just PRICELESS! I have to admit, I was impressed that she got it together and got back on air afterward. Way to rally!

1 comment:

Depressionista said...

That was awesome. Just awesome. Those growling noises completely reminded me of Lorenzo when company came over...You're right, she really did pull herself together really well!

That was almost a perfect blooper clip. I mean, the fact that the story was about how sweet the cats were and then it attacks...wow. Too good. Thanks for sharing it!