Sunday, January 20, 2008

Best of 2007

Just a few things from my personal list of favorite things from 2007:

Favorite "new" thing: My nephew who was born last January

Best movie I've seen on DVD in 2007: The Lives of Others

Best movie I've seen in the theater in 2007: The Kite Runner

Innovation that amazed me in 2007: Clinique's Kohl Shaper for Eyes
(lately I've started pulling out my eyebrow hairs, some sort of anxiety/stress thing and I had to get something to fill in the blank spaces. Clinique had the perfect shade. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed there seemed to be something under the cap, so I pulled the cap - and there was a little pencil sharpener built right into the cap! Brilliant! This is one of the best innovations I've seen).

Favorite diverson of 2007: Webkinz (I know, it's for kids, but the games they have are addictive and fun! Plus, I get to make and decorate a little virtual house for the pets which is fun for me!)
Least favorite trend of 2007: Celebrity pregnancies
Least favorite revelation: That I am the last person from my peer group who doesn't have a kid
Favorite places visited in 2007: Hawaii, Iowa, and my nephews

I have more, so I'll have to do a Part 2 on this one.

1 comment:

Depressionista said...

I'm going to have to check out The Lives of Others. I don't remember you talking about it, but it looks good.

Tell me when they get a Clinique Kohl Shaper for Bald Spots on the Top of Your Head, okay? :-)

Webkinz? Jeez.

I'm with you on the celebrity pregnancies...especially all the stupid "I'm not telling anyone I'm pregnant even though I'm due to give birth in a month" crap. Now I hear Angelina's possibly preggo with TWINS? Not fair, makes me sick, you know the rest.

So glad to see you blogging again!