Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Plan B Update 6


Thanks so much for all the positive comments and well-wishes. I'm crying right now from reading them and feeling so grateful that so many people care about me. Sometimes that feels overwhelming and I feel undeserving, but I need it right now, so I extremely grateful.

I think I'm getting my period. No full-on bleed yet, but I've been crampy all day and had a little spotting this morning. It seems to have subsided, but this is often how it begins for me.

Today is cycle day 34, so that's about right. Today is also 14 days since the IUI. I don't want to jump the gun, maybe this isn't it, but at the same time, I think it is.

What is wrong with me??? Why isn't this working???
Why does it have to be so f*#&ing hard!!??

2 comments:

UnrulyArchivist said...

I don't know, sweetie.
I wish I could change things for you.
You have been through enough already.

I don't know what to say, I wish I could just give you a hug and make you laugh. I'll talk to you soon!

Gumby13 said...

I am so sorry...I have been thinking about you almost everyday. It is so F@#$ing unfair! You've jumped through so many hoops...please feel free to call me/email me if you need to vent. I imagine though right now, you don't feel like talking too much.