Sunday, May 25, 2008

What do you see?

Yesterday, we had a fun day at "Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine" with my nephews. We had a good time, aside from the noggin injury sustained by my older nephew. But, prior to that, D (the older nephew) stood in line for the train bounce house. When he got to the opening, a burst of air came out and it freaked him out a little, so he didn't go in. Nevertheless, I was thoroughly entertained by watching kids go in and out of the "opening" of the bounce house. Maybe with all this fertility business and all the many people who have had a glimpse at my hoo-ha, I have a different way of looking at things.

Judge for yourself...



PS: The ass sticking out is one of the workers trying to help a kid who is inside. It really adds something to the image, though, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Daria Schaffnit said...

Oh, the ass sticking out is the best!