Thursday, January 08, 2009

Best of 2008!

Once again, I offer my personal list of the best and worst of 2008 (according to me, of course!

Click here to read 2007's list if it interests you

BEST AND WORST OF 2008

Favorite way to get a laugh: Flight of the Conchords (on DVD or CD)

Best album that I enjoyed from start to finish: Coldplay: Viva La Vida

Best movie I saw on DVD and best soundtrack: Once

Best place to eat that isn't new, but is new to me: Dewey's Pizza in Westlake

Favorite diversion that is killin' my Webkinz: Facebook!

Favorite new TV show: Fringe

Favorite TV show that isn't new, but is new to me: Ghost Hunters

Best old TV show that I never appreciated back in the day: Sanford and Son

Favorite old TV show I've been watching whenever I can: Twilight Zone

Favorite place to spend my money: http://www.woot.com/

Favorite gadget that I sleep with: iPod touch

Favorite gadget that I drive with: Garmin Nuvi 260W GPS

Favorite gadget that I have a lot to learn about: Nikon D80 Digital SLR Camera

Best trend: Making new friends and finding old friends who are new again! Thanks Facebook!

Best cure for depression: my nephews

Biggest cause of my depression: infertility

Something I was good at this year: making eggs (the ovary kind)

Something I wasn't good at this year: getting pregnant, controlling my sugar

Most exciting part of the election: voting for a winning presidential candidate for the first time in my life!

Most disappointing part of the election: the passage of Proposition 8 (and ones like it in other states)

Least favorite trend: teenage celebrity pregnancies

I end my list with HOPE for 2009 and a short video from Flight of the Conchords!

No comments: